Your donations are welcome!
PoiEdit is software which you can use for free. However, there are costs involved like (hosting, soft- and hardware investments). Any donation you could make is very welcome, and contributes to future development of PoiEdit.
You can use PayPal to transfer a donation:
PoiEdit 2007.1 bugfix release
Dear PoiEdit users,
A few serious bugs have been reported for version 2007 of PoiEdit, that forces us to solve and release a bugfix for it: PoiEdit v2007.1.
Here's a quick list of the bugs fixed in this release:
- When starting an AutoUpdate on Vista under a limited user account (thus not Administrator), PoiEdit would generate a file access denied error.
- When closing and reopening PoiEdit, it looses some items registered for AutoUpdate.
- When changing f.e. country in the AutoUpdate Manager while having items selected in the items list, caused this horrible error: Access violation at address 004CDD80
- The TomTom ov2 files PoiEdit outputs were not always correct and can cause TomTom to behave strangely (react slowly when displaying the map, open it's menus slowly, not showing all poi's).
- Some people experienced an immediate crash when starting up PoiEdit: Access violation at address 0056ED10 in module 'PoiEdit.exe'. Read of address 00000030. This was caused by a component in the new graphic user interface layer.
- When you delete a poi selection from the list while having Google Maps open in the Map Pane, PoiEdit would display error: "Index out of bounds while deleting a poi location".
To see this list in Dutch / Om deze lijst in het nederlands te zien: PoiEdit Wijzigingen.
Go to PoiEdit Downloads to download the new version (remember to visit the sponsor to enable the download buttons, thank you!)
Dave de Jong
Dnote Software - Author of PoiEdit
You cannot and should not reply to this sender of this mailing! Instead send your remarks, suggestions etc through the online PoiEdit contact page or the PoiEdit Forum.
This mailing was sent to you because you are subscribed to this mailing list. If you do not wish to receive it in the future you can unsubscribe here.