Places Of Interest management
PoiEdit Mailing - July 2005
Dear PoiEdit users,
You can help!
PoiEdit is software which you can use for free. However, there are costs involved like (hosting, soft- and hardware investments). Any donation you could make is very welcome, and contributes to future development of PoiEdit.
You can use PayPal to transfer a donation:
To donate US Dollars .
Dutch users can also donate by bank: tnv D.J.F. de Jong
A new version of PoiEdit has been released v3.7. In this mailing you can find out what the major changes are in this version.
Main changes in v3.7:
- Option to commit single poi's to sites which support this new feature (Poi List | Right Mouse Button | Commit to a site...)
- Find duplicates function (Edit | Find duplicates...)
- Support for TomTom Navigator 5 .cfg file format (you can find these in the map directories on the PDA). Note that PoiEdit only works with .cfg files of version 5 of Navigator!
- Lots of map pane improvements (precision, better graphics, support for gif, jpg and wmf). Note that because of this change you need to recalibrate any maps you may have added in the past.
- Improved Mobile browser performance dramatically!
- Mobile browser now supports the new TomTom 5 map directories.
- Improved AutoUpdate Manager performance.
- Much more: for a detailed history click here.
You can download this new version of PoiEdit here.
Have fun with this new release!
Dave de Jong
Dnote Software - Author of PoiEdit
You cannot and should not reply to this sender of this mailing! Instead send your remarks, suggestions etc through the online PoiEdit contact page or the PoiEdit Forum.
This mailing was sent to you because you are subscribed to this mailing list. If you do not wish to receive it in the future you can unsubscribe here.