Places Of Interest management
PoiEdit Mailing - March 2005Just wanted to let you know a maintenance release was just published: PoiEdit v3.5.5. The following issues were resolved since the official release v3.5.0:
- Map calibrate error "Cannot assign TEntry to TEntry".
- Close window confirmation if data has changed appears twice.
- Improved Map calibration: remote "Calibrate" from the menu and let "Set Calibrate Point 2" do this automatically.
- Performance of site manager with huge poi sites like poihandler.com.
- Mobile Browser did not work on PDA's which do not have TomTom Navigator 2 or 3 installed.
- Check version failed causing error "Not found".
- Append function replaced whole contents of file instead of appending to it
For detailed history click here.
You can download this new version of PoiEdit here.
Dave de Jong
Dnote Software - Author of PoiEdit
You cannot and should not reply to this sender of this mailing! Instead send your remarks, suggestions etc through the online PoiEdit contact page!
This mailing was sent to you because you are subscribed to this mailing list. If you do not wish to receive it in the future you can unsubscribe here.